Find us at the Po-Boy Festival!
We're excited to once again participate alongside our Oak Street neighbors and other fine restaurants at this year's Po-Boy Fest on Sunday, November 23rd. It's a great festival with music, activities, and of course po-boys.
Five Japanese Po-Boys to Choose From
Ninja will be serving five tasty po-boys inspired by the Japanese ingredients and flavors on our menu:
- Softshell Crab Po-Boy - with lettuce, tomato, and homemade spicy mayo
- Yakiniku Po-Boy - thinly-sliced and sauteed ribeye and vegetables in garlic sauce
- Catfish Po-Boy - with lettuce, tomato, and homemade spicy mayo
- Sashimi Po-Boy - fresh salmon, wasabi mayo, cream cheese, lettuce, cucumber, lemon slice, onions, and capers
- Vegetarian Po-Boy - potato croquette with lettuce, tomato, and special sauce
We'll also have beer and mixed drinks at our booth. Come check us out!